Sunday

Hay Hay Hay ... What's Happenin' !

2014 YALL !

I've been hiatus for so long, and i dont know if i will be doing this kind of posting near in the future.

I just wanna giving some glimpse to my fellow (whoever wanted to know me), that sounds pretty over. I'm happy with my life, never regret anything because things happen and still they haven't develop a time machine.

my blog actually kinda sucks when i was back then because what i've post or even breakthrough was nothing. i never achieve what i've plan that stated in my blog. So, i lost interest to do so, now i'm moving on to the cruelty of reality. I'm glad to know that all my thoughts now were realistic and hell no to the dreamy rainbow cupcake unicorn shit.

SO GOOD TO SAY THAT WORDS

Bye for now, more offensive words coming up soon

__________________________________________

ACTUALLY FOR NOT POSTING IN A LONG TIME
SOMETHING HERE, I MUST POST SOMETHING LONG AND LOADED RIGHT ?

SO HERE'S MY FRIEKING RANT

two thousands and fourteen, almost three years here, in my campus. i changed a lot /naw didn' cya ?/  growing up mature and still afraid of commitment. Lazy as always and i think before i make a decision but mostly i dont.

for an half year, i have been thriving my kpop's meraki. not sure, when i'm going to stop. SHAME BLAME ON YOU EXO ... (that's how kpop fans react to their fandoms that ruined their lives). I've been through like thousands of different type of geographical features, and bruises, scars everywhere, i need something to cure and fulfill my marks and i found kpop ... the loving community of unicorns. i joined the cult and i have nowhere to go

so wrong yet so true.

studies has been my new target this semester since my recent result screwed me. i not going to get that four but aku buat yang terbaik

thanks to experience, i have trust issue. i rarely follow someone's lead like i did few years back, now i have to do the paperwork in my head and see how things going to happen next. Happy to know that i recently follow my instinct and it did work as i blueprint in my head.

i dont know if everyone notice the another side of coin but i do feel like i'm somehow changed to be a good person which i'm not sure because i'm more to brutal honest or talk without thinking

END