Saturday

blessings or whatever human called it

i saw chubby-friendly-looking uncle wore KFC's uniform. his round spectacle really caught my attention to let me observe him even more, his face looks very sad ( i dont know ) but i saw a tear whenever he looking at me indirectly. and i was thinking that being on that job, i mean kfc ... it's like a labor, and it didn't mention a high income. they have to work really hard to get their money, and me here, typing a nonsense random rant was paid by the govrn because we're expected to teach after this. but i think it's unfair to those people who are working really hard to get a penny and didn't receive for what they've done. me myself, i think life's cruel or whatnot and didn't think about my luck. God give me this which i didn't appreciate much. This uncle situation got me thinking that blessings are the thing that we should reflect to ourselves. see in the middle east, everything in havoc, i should appreciate this, THIS BLESSING. and to received this kind of blessing, i dont think i deserve.

back to 'the uncle', as i observed him, he looks very quiet in sense that he's tired, bored, and other negativity but i saw a light which is good and that little light tears me. i never thought that seeing people in the bus could make me emotional and snap me at the back. life's weird, and god really roll his dice so that we could not expect how he communicate with us. i believe, i got the message of blessing yesterday. for me, i really dont think that life could be so easy to me ( as for now ), i mean i just need to study, eat, and rest and getting paid. and for him (uncle), he need to go to his workplace, idk maybe he's in the kitchen, dealing with the chicken and maybe getting scold by the customer or etc. i bet he must be so tired after a day work. the moment he sipping a drink from the small plastic filled with milo, i was tore into pieces, he didn't have to deserve that, he's working so hard, you know ... that was so hard. me instead, craving for starbucks, coffee bean whatnot ... 'lucky'

i realize blessing depends on oneself. i didn't say that he was not blessed but i'm sure one day, he'll be better than me and to me, i have to face a lot of obstacles in the future and blessing might not take my side. i have to be prepared though ... blessing appreciate it whenever it still lasts