Monday

May and 3 minggu cuti.

God blessed me.

Now, things getting loosen up. Even it's hard for me to imagine what might a result i get for my mock exam.
This super tired hectically semester comes to the end. YAY !

that's mean, i must no main-main afterwards. The finals is commiingg.

sorry, it's is sssssoooooooo long time no update this blog. actually tiada apa-apa juga want to share here.
so busy with the college's activities and i had a comeback for my twitter and tumblr. so busy sikit. travel around the world kann... lols
Bah, let's cerita with our dramatization King Lear dulu.

I was on the props crew which is we've cooperating banyak sangat than other commitee.

no laah, each of us have contribute greatly to make the play successful. by the time, we bising-bising..stress-stress and almost chit-chatting all the time. we have made the best of the best of ourselves to finished the......


BACKDROP. lalalala

mentang-mentangla kan saya handling 100% on the backdrop.
Okay, for the first backdrop kann. I still okay. eventhough, we take too much time on it. but, we main warna very well, all the props crew turun padang to kasi siap this massive kain kapan. sorry

and yes we did it. and the second backdrop that i didnt have any plan pun. anndd, u know what, so lambat. we only got the kain 1 week before the dramatization. stress mula melanda. damn

but, after mengumpat, caci maki while cepat-cepat want to finish the second bacckdrop.. we did it.. credit to Hendi, Anisah and JAC... u awesome.

Then, the big day has arrived. The KING LEAR dramatization.
I've no wwords to describe the play. it was sooo awesome even some complications occured backstage and on the stage. memang handling feelings and work at the same time is HELL.

and the play already wrapped up.

EXAMINATION came.

buuu... exam.. hahaha
well, it's only MOCK exam but siapa mao gagal kann ?
review balik la the papers.

LDS - Quite hard, but if i've study tenses... i nailed it.
LDV - English 1119, but 3 hours tida cukup.
ES - buuu.. i leave 20 marks questions empty. and the hottest day ever.
SS - this morning, i think i can answer the question in the future. read a lot.

so far so good. i believe in the final. i can do it, at least to get LULUS.

Baahh. the mock exam abis suda. now, cuti !
This holiday i want to spend time go far a travel ? hehehee. no laa.. i might stay at the home all the time kali. buu.
I want to met my friends, talk with my family. visit kampung. so much thing to do.
This cuti wanna lazy-lazy la... :P

.....
somehow, it feels nothing. i dont wanna spend my time feeling this empty. i could i feel like this. nothing gonna happen pun between u and me. you also even dont know i've feel about you. IDGAF actually, but i do care abt you. i want that slice of you knowing about me. (sorry.. emo sikit)

kalau saya like this pun, nothing change kann. leave it. :(

I'll find something to replace you. a lot of thanks for hurting me even you've done nothing. my dumb heart always do stupid things. F