Monday

The awesomeness of April

ffuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ *blowing the dust*

pfftt.. bekarat suda blog. like i care, duhh..

before leaving the hectic april. I would like to share something memorable about this month.
fyi, TESL held on last friday which is not like i've expected. (I dunno whether in positive or negative way) people's opinion.

and... presenting !



DA FOOD. YUMS !
That's the first thing you should show if u've attend a function. kasi biarr orang drooling dulu.

melayu + sari ... :)

w my bestfriend. :)

bini-biniku... lol kidding.
beeeeennnnneeeetttttt !
Nite of Culture. can u see it ?
kite gambo dulu, sebelum makan errkk.
da boys.
part of me enjoying the foods and the atmosphere in the hall, but honestly.. it doesn't happening. we tried to make the night become enjoyable as possible but i dunno. something missing seems to be.

anndd..

the following day, saturday. we went outing with my 'one-head' friends. Ashwan and Jac. we spent a half day at CP without any intention. lepak and cerita kosong. (tingu-tingu, lupa segala assignment. :B)

kami tingu avengers. *speak english.. haha*

bila dah bosan tunggu muvi start.
Bukan apalaa... tp i rather enjoyed our outing than the Tisil nite. tiada bad intention to offense the organiser, it just my gut okay. dun feeling2... there is nothing wrong with the night. It just me. okay.

Outing with them really made my day. eventho, me not singing at all time we kbox. haha... sorry guys, my suara bida. lol

 Tunggu the next elaun, we all bercadang to outing lagi. OUTING LAAA SANGATTT..

sharing stories with them really exciting. giving me a little hope to start the first step but i shy bhaa... lol

*apa kena-mengena*