Thursday

hectic season.

Hello yaalll...

We meet again. Finally. after tiredsome stuff around.
Now, I can resstt JUST FOR A WHILE

Assignment, presentation, even worse... we will having our Language Camp by next week
wish me all the energy come into myself.
fuhh.

Even though, we've done some of the activities on our English Language Society periods. But
I don't know, something lagging , i guess..

ohh, bukan apa laa... tp just for sharing.

Aku bukannya muka 2 talam...errhh...talam dua muka... *aahh antam la labu*
aku ada perasaan tidak puas hati la sikit dengan seorang insan ne.

mao kesian. tp masalahnya dia tidak berubah...
bukan apalaaa.... but it's your decisions to make.

I just like watching from afar. I no need to involved in such a childish act, but i concerned about whom get HURT. get it.
won't u feel a little bit of guilty after all. ?

Saying like this pun no sense jugak.

Going to another topic.....


~~~~ sounds faamiliar with ATM machine... yesh ! right !

It's Money....

God forsaken, I've spent too much waste on my expenditure. I want buy this, that...
and..
last-last... *butterfly flying out from my wallet*

gosh,gosh,gosh...

I better manage it well , so it can be a habit for me when I succeed to step my first year of Degree wheres temptations hardly resist with such amount for ka-ching!

Hahahaa....

Okay for now,

toodles.