Sunday

April maree !

Hye, its already april.
Things already mountain up... Banyak sangat kerja suda *currently, memujuk diri utk bwat asainmen Moral... Memang aku tak bermoral langsung bila buat esaimen, perghh*

I didn't realized.... well, all the time. I'm not concern type of person.
April month follow by May (yeahh. holiday)



Firstly,
Assignment.
rasanya.. assignment semester ini hangkang berabis.. ada last minit, ada lambat hantar, paling sandi buat yang ala kadar ja. I'm not going to do that again. So, kumpul kekuatan..jum kita tidur dulu. :P

Voucher.
Finally... after all the nagging of unfairness being the maktabian because we're the only tertiary (IPT) students doesn't have the vouchers. Kami suda dapat. Thank you govn. Thank you BN. lol

Allowance
I have a great time to spent my allowance, it's worth tho.
We went 3D, meatball for dinner and choco indulgence for dessert at SR, Bowling to burn some calories after fulfill our fatty ass food temptations.

Eat, will be my other best way to release tension. straight away. u cannot deny it.





I won *tambirang sikit*
Highlight for our outing for me is when we found our secure place to share happiness and a support when u need it. I, personally grateful for that day, it should be a holy friday.. at least, things wouldn't mess up anymore. They know me, I know them. It ain't gonna be complicated.

X
-me , masel