Saturday

the last day of March

So,
its the last day of my most pleasurable month of the year.
the good news is approaching onward to anther phase of my life, being 19.
the bad news is leaving my precious 3, dear march.

anyway.
say goodbye to this beautiful, wonderful, crazy and awesome period of time.
I would like to thank to GOD for all His blessed.
My supportive parents, family and peers.

Nothing would be better if there's no other than u all.
by the time passes by, life taught me things a lot.

Living is not that easy , eh

fyi, our campus held an event just now ( i mean a few hours ago) its kinda like EARTH HOUR gathering.


We gathering at the open space. with little lights (candles), very campfire-ish, singing, kilik-ing,
It's a beautiful way to end March.

I have so much laughter, fun and happiness.
on our trip at Kundasang,  a few weeks back 
nothing even better express it.

31th March 2012, might be the BEST DAY of my entire campus life.
with that, I thank you...

*skinship : blushing*