Friday

The Name's Story

 

So, the story begun after i just change my fb acc name, into my real name. 
well, i got a lot of positive response. then, i don't know, I might be misunderstood people kali..
I change my fb account name for a reasons juga baa.
not for getting attention from other people.

Tapi kali ini la, saya agak tersinggung sikit, saya tau la my past fb name, very the very silly and nonsense.. and also saya tidak mengunakan nama saya yg sebenarnya.
eleh jual mahal la dikatakan. muahahahahaa... Memang dulu tuh fames betul letak akaun fb dengan nama yg sepanjang yg mungkin. klu boleh 1 whole pages of fb tuh alphabets kira AWESOME!

Then, I tried la.. succeeded to change. I tried for a thousand time juga, till i got approved. Actually, my fb account name has its own meaning, not for fun pun.
let me explain ...

Themeteoroflullaby Silusthesundayevening Withchocoflavor.
What does those means ?
1. The Meteor of Lullaby - Okay, since i was child. I really wished to star gazing ba, like watching meteor shower, i never see it. I always imagining myself laying down on the grassy lawn watching the meteors as i fall asleep more likely my lullaby.
2.Silus, The Sunday Evening - silus is my nickname.. a bit funny. Exactly on the evening of Sunday, I was borne.
3. with choco flavor - it doesn't mean that i have a taste like chocolate but I really a choco-a-holic that time. 
That's it.
ikr. It sounds silly but I gave the reasons tough kan.

come back to the reasons of changing my name, 
bah, for sure la I already bored with that, and also I need my name ... real name back. 
and minor reasons, there's a little controversy about it. 

BUT, I know I change my name into my real name because I wanted the real of me. Tapi ntahlaa, seems like they can't stop talking about it and macam they take it for fun, even worse a JOKE.

I like "SRSLY, I change it for me.. not for fun!" well, they deserves to talk crap about it but I can't accept it.
HONESTY, I FEELS OFFENDED.