Friday

Leaving the 2012's January


Farewell January..
we met again dear February.
astaga betul-betul tidak sedar ne, sekarang sudah bulan Februari.
That's mean I have another month to prepare myself for the coming up examination.. MOCK EXAM.I try my best to get my very best. 

and well, we as a college-ians will never miss with any college's obstacles. Nowadays, money totally played the part of destroying us. 
Banyak betul benda mo kena beli, itu ini. sana sini.. elaun pun agak lambat masuk sudah dalam semester ini, I can't just depending on ma parents.
Already grown up ba, so I must manage myself properly not still under my parents armpit. muahahahahaa... *getting excited transforming Malay words into phrasal verb here... :DD
Now, priorities always a sources of reference to done something or buy something. Nothing will be much-er or less-er .. all balance well.
Sometimes tuh, ingin juga shopping sakan beli itu ini, tapi kegawatan ekonomi semester ini harus dipertimbangkan. tambah-tambah lagi, I just found out the vest that i craving last year. 
Moreover, The TESL Night is around the corner (tukkooii, lama lagi baa) .. So, I planned to save some money for the night of a lifetime.. 

#why do i keep worrying about money.? ..