Saturday

My Primary Memories.

cuba teka mana satu sy.? :P

I'm a bit mischievous when i was in my primary-hood. Biasala budak-budak kan. I wasn't sure and really recall a things that ACTUALLY happened to me. A lot of things make my childhood meaningful.
Fun is just our middle name.

now, all grown up. VERY WELL .. hahahaa
betul-betul tidak sedar.
It is just like yesterday, I went into '6 Intelek' classroom.
Then, now I'm already 18 and 73 days.
Tua sudah pulak ne.

All my friends will end their teen-ish this year.
and becoming an adult, 20 in 2013
so do myself.

Let's see... who is in the picture above.
(wish I could remember all)

update 
1. Masuanzzy Masuaning - Well, dia pun dpt tempat di IPG. KL
2. Nelson Nikulus - If I not mistaken, He made it into Pre-Univerity aka FORM 6
3. Leslie Cham Henry - He made it, into the Institut Latihan Perkhidmatan (ILP). S,kan.
4. Jiki Masan - Together with Nelson, finishing their STP this year
5. Weldren Janal - Also having STP this year with them
6. Ronzee Karman Matius (Hidden, telampau kicil dulu, ndak nampak dlm gmbr) - continuing his studies at UITM KK
7. Doranita - Now, she was studying nursing at Kuching.
8. Kriseffeny Kufli - Busy with her practical tasks to Tawau this year, Nursing Mahsa College.
9. Nohnainah Petrus - Looking for opportunity with the fisio-thingy. Studies at KLMU , KK.
10. Annie Cham (kembar si Leslie ne) - She made it with Nohainah, but different course, Toursim I guess.

and of course me laa... I made it to GAYA .... lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

hahahahahahahaaaaaa !! (angkat bakul, angkat sendiri punya pasal laiini)

Our achievement today makes a clear drawing how the teachers of ours at the past made us.
Thanks to all teacher that push us into the REAL WORLD, yet more challenging in the future.