Friday

me and k-variety shows

Greetings !

Tsk. tsk. tsk.. I just finished watching Running Man and unfortunately, it until episode 4 only. Dude i want more.
after the wikipedia moment, the Running Man believed broadcasts until the 70th episode. more, after i just dropped my disappointment on facebook, my senior told there's more... until 76. and a firm evidence that Running Man still continuing till the episode of 78th(Korea). huft !





Saya klu download boleh, tp tahan ka ne Berukband which is only stands for 3 GB.. hrmm.. *doubtful* Tepa laa, tapau tmpt org lain nnti. MINTA kpda sesiapa yg berkenaan. Pleasee... *kneeing like Gwang So*


arggghh.. giving my best to complete the whole episode of Running Man.

Kenapa baa setiap kali saya tingu ne show macam ne kan, GANTUNG seja... Malam ini sepatutnya sy tingu Invincible Youth 2 and last night, it should be Let's Go Dream Team night. Haih..




Last year, I just missed Oh ! My School ! just like SNAP ! I remembered watch it like 10+ times then.. I dunno, It just disappeared. *frustrating* Then, I started the first seasons of Invincible Youth. again.. KBS World might being fool. I just didn't find where did it been missing.





Gosh, these K-Variety Shows really made my day. Filled with laughable entertainment. I bet u will addicted with these..
another will be missed k-variety shows.


but then, I still upset.. couldn't watch all my fav K-variety shows. *Sigh*

REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYYY.... ITS FRUSTRATIIINNNNGGGGG !